We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Find out more about how we use cookies and how you can change your settings Click Here.

YGS family

To all my YGS family,

I would really appreciate if you could all say a little prayer for my grandmother who passed away on Monday! It’s been really hard for me because it happened in the UK and my entire family is there! I have so many fond memories of her and wish I could have seen her before she passed. May God let her soul rest in peace 😔 🙏🏼

Thank you all in advance 💕

Replies

@Sai i am sorry for your loss. It can be rough to get trough something like this. But remember she is always with you in your heart ❤️. Every time you do something that she taught you or see something that she loved you will think of her and she will live on in your heart 

@Sai So sorry to hear about your grandmother. It is hard when they are so far away and you didn't get to say goodbye!! God rest her soul.

Thank you @Bulldog That's a beautiful message, you made me cry! It's been extremely hard for me being away from my family and dealing with this. I'll remember your kind words 💕 Thanks again.

Thank you @kelceyryder I did see her for the last time and said goodbye through tears via video call just before she passed, but of course it's not the same as being there and spending that time with your loved one. Thank you for your support!

@Sai Sorry for your loss.  I pray that you and your family can find peace knowing that your grandmother in now in peace in God’s Heavenly Kingdom. Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thank you @Mim I appreciate it very much!

@Sai I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother. Will certainly say a prayer for her and your family. It is really hard to be so far away from your loved ones especially at times like this. I hope that the memories of your sweet grandmother will give you peace in your heart during these hard times.

Thank you @Hendrika that’s a very sweet message! Its been hard, but I’m trying to stay strong....it’s those memories that make me cry, but im glad I have them to hold on to.  Thanks again Hendricks, I appreciate it 💕

I'm so sorry.  May God be with you and your family during these tough times.

You have my heartfelt sympathies @Sai. I know how it feels to be apart from your family when there's a loss. I will prayer for your family and for your strength to get through this trying time. 

@Sai I am so sorry to hear that. May God forgive her and may she rest in peace. May God give you and your family patience through these times. 

@Sai I am really sorry for your loss. It is really hard to live apart from your family and loved ones but remember that they will always be with you through memories and in your heart. I also live far from my family and I see them 2 or 3 times per year and although there is Skype it is not the same so I sympathise. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong and always remember her.

Thank you @poppit82 I really appreciate it 💕

Thank you @ReneeF yes, that’s exactly what I need right now...strength! Thank you very much for your prayers and support Renee, it’s greatly appreciated 💕

Thank you @Naffy786 your prayers are greatly appreciated 💕 

Thank you for your kind words @ninnytendo it’s an awful feeling I’m going through right now, the loss, the distance, not being around the family.  I pray God gives me the patience and strength to get through this.  Thank you for your support 💕

@Sai You'll get through the grief and anguish,Sai. I did when my abuelita died. I used to love her more than my own mama because there were things that I could speak of to her and she never judged me,or gave me a beat down. All she gave me was her wisdom and the venom to use it. 😉 Sometimes mothers are too protective,as where their mom's have been there,done that. That's the wisdom I needed. And I was able to pass that onto all who would take heed. And I'm a better,and careful woman because of it. (I was able to bump my own head)..,*Did I mention the fact that my mom passed away before my grandma?... *Food for thought. PS She's in my prayers,Sai,because she's had a beautiful granddaughter in you to live on in her name.🙏

@Sai  So sorry your grandmother passed away. I am praying that God will give you and your family strength each day. 🙏🏾 I  can definitely relate to how you're feeling. My grandmother passed several years ago and because of distance,  I was unable to see her before she took her last breath. It was very hard for me. She still lives in my heart and this put a smile on my face to remember all the happy memories I shared with her. 

@Sai thinking of you and your family in my thoughts and prayers at this sad time 

That’s a very sweet message, thank you @Sagittarius I appreciate it! I’m very sorry for the loss of your mom and grandma also Betty.  

That’s exactly how I feel @Bonita it’s been extremely hard for me, but like you said, remembering all those happy memories is what gives me some peace, she will always be in my heart.  Thank you so much for your kind message and prayer 💕

Thank you for keeping my family and I in your prayers @helenrachel123 it means a lot to me 💕

@Sai Oh I am sorry to hear this and yes,  I send my prayers and hope that your heavy heart is replaces with peace and love...❤💞🙏🙇

@Sai  You're welcome! Hang in there. 

@Sai. After a while passed after my mother died I created a memory box where i would put things in it that reminded me of good times . They are simple things that would not mean anything to anyone else but it helps when i start to get sad to open it up and remember good things . Some things in my box are a pin she used to wear on her coat, a recipe in her handwriting, a bluebird feather because she loved them. A musical note charm because she loved music and it really does help later on when you are feeling sad to help turn it around to good memories.

@Bulldog I just lost my Mother in October and I don't think it has really hit me yet. Yes, we had a funeral and we buried her, but I just don't really feel like she is gone yet. I had heard that a red bird makes an appearance so that you know they are alright. We have no red birds here, but they are everywhere in stores and shopping and she knew that my sister and I always loved to shop so I'm sure that's the way she is showing us. 

@Sai Oh Sai I am so sorry there is nothing like precious grandparents, I will say a prayer that God wraps his loving arms around you and your family.

@kelceyryder  I like that,Kelce. I’ve subjected myself to fantasy when my parents left. And if it weren’t for those little telltale signs,I’d still be very sad and unable to deal with anything; especially other deaths. Now i see my parents in everything I do..and everywhere I go. Even the things I say mimic her,without consciously thinking it’s not me. Oh,alright I’ll tell you‘ a story:I was never prone to violence,nor physical altercations,up until my mother told me,”Always show bravery in the face of adversity and you just might win the fight without fighting.” I didn’t understand that back then. But I do now. And it has nothing to do with intimidation. It was a difficult lesson for a child and I’m a better adult for it.

@Sai So sorry for the loss of your grandmother, and the distance makes it worse. I hope you find peace and comfort during this difficult time

@kelceyryder so sorry for the loss of your mother. It was 3 years in October for me and I still find myself picking up the phone to talk to her, then I remember she's gone. Be kind to yourself. Grief is a sneaky thing. You'll have good days, then something small will remind you of your loss and it starts over again. It does get better-not in the sense that your mom is gone, you just adjust to it better

@Sai I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers and gentle hugs.

@teachpetch I am also sending you my condolences for your mom,teach. I didn’t know til now. You know I never did like that saying,”Time heals all”,because,truth of the matter is,”sometimes it erodes.” 😕

Taewow posted:

@Sai Oh I am sorry to hear this and yes,  I send my prayers and hope that your heavy heart is replaces with peace and love...❤💞🙏🙇

Thank you @Taewow I appreciate it 💕

Bulldog posted:

@Sai. After a while passed after my mother died I created a memory box where i would put things in it that reminded me of good times . They are simple things that would not mean anything to anyone else but it helps when i start to get sad to open it up and remember good things . Some things in my box are a pin she used to wear on her coat, a recipe in her handwriting, a bluebird feather because she loved them. A musical note charm because she loved music and it really does help later on when you are feeling sad to help turn it around to good memories.

That’s a great idea @Bulldog I might just do that, I’m sure it would help!

I’m very sorry for the passing of your mother also 💕

@Sai Thank you she had Alzheimer’s so in a way it was a good thing as the mother i knew and remembered ceased to exist years before she passed away 

Add Reply

BibicoolShelley77DonnaBSarah MerrettAmy31Bexnancym46InkmamamariebowTaewowhelenrachel123Pica florBonitaflojoNaffy786poppit82Shell5ReneeFMimHendrikaSaikelceyryderBulldog