We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Find out more about how we use cookies and how you can change your settings Click Here.

Resolutions?

Sagittarius posted:

@Taewow Hello,my love! I always try to make some form of resolve when a new year rears it’s beautiful head. And this year I will attempt to reduce my love for “vaping “. If you’ don’t know what that is exactly,it’s an alternative to smoking cigarettes. I’ve been smoking e-cigarettes for 5 years already and I’m feeling better from my having refrained from ingesting tobacco. I can breathe again! The major reason I want to quit is because I’ve recently found out that the vaping is not all that much healthier than traditional cigarettes;especially if the eliquid contains nicotine. It’s like I’m replacing one addiction with another. That’s my goal,Taewow. In a nutshell,I will set my standards high so as to stop all addictive behavior because I’m in control of me;lest any man boast. 😉  And he’s another one I’m about to quit! 😋 PS Good luck to everyone because if you can comtemplate it,it’s a first step in the right direction.  And slow and steady wins the race.  

I hope you are successful! I used to smoke a lot too (and yes it was the thought of wrinkles that persuaded me, so GO VANITY! 😂 ), but went cold turkey 8 years ago and I've never looked back since. I won't lie and say I no longer feel the urge to light up (especially when stressed), but it does get easier the longer you stay off nicotine. 👍

@Taewow I never make any end of year resolutions. I prefer to set myself aims throughout the year and celebrate the achievement of small goals.

@ninnytendo  I see that is what a lot of people do and I lokenthe idea of goals instead of a yearly resolution nevertheless it's still fun to talk about😀

@Taewow That is an excellent resolution.  I have several and I hope I can keep some of them.  Pray more, eat less right

@mariebow thx and I love that "pray more and eat less" I can definitely try that😀

@Bex Bex what are some examples of vegan foods and I mean what kind of dishes do you prepare or buy.

Add Reply

mariebowninnytendoMimRuiyyankoNaffy786helenrachel123flojoHendrikaBexReneeFMarielli_Sainancym46DonnaBkelceyryderpoppit82BulldogTaewow