We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Find out more about how we use cookies and how you can change your settings Click Here.

New Year Support

Hi guys.  Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year for 2019 but. .... I have a favor to ask.. My son is setting a goal for his YouTube page so can you guys please check them out and like and subscribe.  Just FYI. .He is in college pursuing his masters degree in education and is currently working as a preschool teacher also. He does this with any spare time to have fun with his brothers and friends. He is a good kid and I just wanted to share his journey with my second family here.  I hope this is not offending to ask so sorry if it is but you will never know unless you try.  Thank so much to every one.  Here is a peak of a few things that they do. Thank you for your support in advance and share it too please &thank you ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

https://youtu.be/v0wPdUX-Wuw

https://youtu.be/DpcpsEcrHvU

Replies

Happy New year!! How wonderful! Definitely going to check it out!!

@poppit82  Thx so much.  We all appreciate it too.  There is a variety of videos on their page but they slowed down to make sure they stayed on track with college and I'm glad he did because they are  almost there๐Ÿ˜€ at the finish line

I will go check it out

@Taewow@Taewow@TaewowI liked and subscribed,Taewow! Which kid is yours,โ€Tae or Robโ€? Lol..,๐Ÿค— I suppose it doesnโ€™t matter because if your son keeps company with anyone,I know they are just as good a person as he is. And Iโ€™m impressed! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

@Sagittarius  wow thank so much and Tae is my son and I have three more just like him and a beautiful daughter too

@kelceyryder Thank you so much... .we are greatful for the support.. And my thank you so are his as well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@Taewow โ€œBut ofcourse your children are beautiful;just look at their mother! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜ โ€œHappy New Year to you and your family,tae. And may your son find prosperity in his fulfillment on social networking. I love,โ€YouTubeโ€ also!!!

Thank you for the well wishes and support and flatteryโ˜บโ˜บโ˜บ and I will say I wish an infinite amount of blessings to you and yours in this new year,  forever and always.  Thanks again

@Taewow Happy new year...that was funny watching their reaction. I hate those baby food for real...except the fruit ones ,the rest are nasty.

Thx @Bibicool  for your time watching.  I always liked to give my kids the bananas cause they tasted good to me along with the other fruits ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‡.  Thx for checking out their videos,  they have many other you may enjoy๐Ÿ˜€

I liked their page and subscribed 

@Bibicool  Thanks again so much.  You are greatly appreciated๐Ÿ˜Š

Definitely going to check it out @Taewow ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Sai  thank you for the support ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

@Taewow They are too funny! I did subscribe and I turned on the notifications. 

@ReneeF thank you so much.  We appreciate you so much.  I hope you enjoy future videos

@Taewow I'm still watching them! So funny! Thanks for sharing with us.

@ReneeF  Wow!!  That's amazing.  Thank you again.  You may get a glimpse of my mother sons too.. You can't miss them if they are in the video.  .one is kind of quiet but the other is truly a showman๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

@Taewow they are definitely entertaining liked and subscribed

@Bulldog  thank you my friend.  I'm glad you liked it.  I hope you continue to watch and enjoy๐Ÿ˜€

@Taewow I gave them a watch and subscribed, very funny!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Awww thank you @Bex  we appreciate you doing that.  I hope you enjoy future videos too๐Ÿ˜€

Awww thank you @Bex  we appreciate you doing that.  I hope you enjoy future videos too๐Ÿ˜€

@Taewow I will check them out and of course a very Happy New Year to you and your family!

Thank you@Hendrika  and may you and your family be blessed infinitely this new year๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you@Mim  it means a lot๐Ÿ˜€

@Taewow No problem. I subscribed already. ๐Ÿ‘

I just want to give a heartfelt thank you to everyone who gave their support.  It really helped and stay tuned for more great content... We appreciate you๐Ÿ˜€

@kelceyryder thx for asking they are slowly growing and have posted a few new videos too... They are always coming up with new ideas. 

Add Reply

Pica florBonitamonica.ellisShelley77Mimhelenrachel123flojoHendrikaBexMarielli_SaiReneeFnancym46DonnaBkelceyryderHannahBulldogTaewow