We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Find out more about how we use cookies and how you can change your settings Click Here.

DNA

@Sai yes I’d does not seem real yet . I am sure it will be strange to see someone who looks like me and now that it going to happen i am kind of nervous.

I totally understand your nervousness @Bulldog I’m sure you’re excited at the same time, after Christmas probably sounds too far away now! How strange is that, finally you’ll know who look like 😊

@Bulldog That is great news! Hope you will get some answers and get to know more about your family history!

@Bulldog  follow your heart.. .you will never know unless you try.... Good luck with your journey. 

@Bulldog i don’t know my father but different history i has been thinking about a DNA test but i always just leave everything in thoughts i was not sure how reliable were those . I have always think how will be his reaction, if he knows about me or not . Hope you have a happy ending history about this.

@monica.ellis  found out my birth father passed away last year . But was able to meet his sister and her children they have been great and they never knew about me. I found my birth mother and have talked to her on the phone she will meet up with me next week and answer any questions . I do know that the rest of her family have no idea i exist and if it needs to stay that way for her i am ok with that I will just be happy to know my story and see someone who looks like me.

@Bulldog I am so glad you were able to see your birth family. Hopefully you will get to hear your full story from your birth mom so you have the pieces to your puzzle!

@Bulldog I also was adopted and know my biological family. It has worked out well for me as my siblings wanted to know me. On the other hand I gave a son up for adoption and he hasn't tried to find me and that's okay with me also.

@nancym46  yeah i am ok either way it ends up being . But i was glad to hear my adoption story 

@Bulldog  This is so interesting. I'm very happy you got a chance to speak with your birth mother. 🙂

Add Reply

Bonitahelenrachel123Taewownancym46MimmariebowDonnaBkelceyryderBexflojoHendrikaSaiBulldog