We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Find out more about how we use cookies and how you can change your settings Click Here.

28 day challenge

I am loving these products I have been useing them for 8 days now at first my skin didn't know what was going on as I had not been able to find a product that I wouldn't have a reaction to as I have very sensitive skin but I have not had a reaction to these products.

Replies

Yay, @Leanne James! Hoping your great start pushes on for your 28-days! Keep us updated!

@Leanne James glad you're loving the products and your sensitive skin has not had any reactions.  Great news.

@Leanne James You have a great selection of products. Glad you are liking them and they are working for you. That's the name of the game!!

@Leanne James Good to hear you found some products that work well with your skin! Keep us updated on how you go 😁

@Leanne James really pleased you like the products , look forward to seeing the results . hope like me you find the products improve your skin and start a collection of YGS products , I personally have found the products that good that I have sold a lot of my more expensive skin care products as I have I no longer want to use them .

Add Reply

Hoppy28rachel2601DonnaBmariebowBonitaTaewowHendrikaRachaelRebeckahSaikelceyryderflojoBex