We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Find out more about how we use cookies and how you can change your settings Click Here.

2 weeks and so far

Two weeks and so far I’ve seen a big improvement with my skin texture and complexion I am using the serum daily moisturiser and nighttime  moisturiser let’s see how we get on in another two weeks .  Watch this space for full report .

Replies

@The man That's great! Looking forward to the full report 😊

@The man Thank you. Love all this positive support!! Can't wait to hear more!!

@The man That's great to hear.  Looking forward to reading your full report.

@The man thank you so much for joing the community we love to see new members and also i am so happy you are liking the products keeps us up to date thank you agin and welcome to the community

@The man yes we are all looking forward to the full review of the products and once agin i am so happy you are enjoying them thank you again

kelceyryder posted:

@The man Thank you. Love all this positive support!! Can't wait to hear more!!

i agree with you on this and also we all cannot wait for the full review how are you doing

Taewow posted:

@The man. Thanks for sharing..keep us updated

i agree with you on this

Thank you for all your comments.

So far all is going well with the creams I am using.

The man posted:

Thank you for all your comments.

So far all is going well with the creams I am using.

good to hear

When I started to use this cream in February 2018 I had great results.But now use day cream and night cream , I think this is a man thing where I can not be bothered  to buy the serum , I am 59 and  my skin has improved greatly , great shame that you girls have all the great creams to use . But as a man I had Problem skin easy burnt in the Sun but this cream has a factor 30, great that was the main reason I’ve started to use it but didn’t realise that the results after using it for such a long while was just great. I know a mans skin is very different to a woman’s skin but ladies if you’ve got husbands that burn easy persuade them to use this cream.  Applying  night cream ,day cream I must say  boring  but now I have, it’s just like aftershave but with a better result . I am nearly 60 but my skin looks 50  well that’s what magazines would say lol . But all I can say it looks and feels so so much better . 

@The man  Hi Man 😉 pleased you have had such good results, well done for taking the leap and starting on a regime, just goes to show it is never too late and you can teach an old dog new tricks as my granny used to say .

@The man Thank you for the update. Love that it works for you. Wish we could get more men onboard!!

Add Reply

Rach4downhelenrachel123HendrikaClaireh67DonnaBninnytendoTaewowblondie14225BexflojokelceyryderShell5Sai